Immigration overcrowding reports are required for UKVI applications and are used most commonly in settlement applications including Spouse Visa’s, Fiancé Visas, Adult Dependant Visa and Child Dependant Visas. Other applications such as Visit Visas are accompanied by an overcrowding report. It provides reassurance that your property is not overcrowded and safe to the UKVI.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *