We provide Immigration Property Reports in the U.K. only. We are located just outside of London and can provide reports both in London, Greater London, Surrey, Hampshire, West Sussex, East Sussex, Kent, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, and Oxfordshire. We can also quote for other areas of the U.K. depending on the availability of immigration property assessors.

Cube Legal is based in Woking, Surrey. We provide a fully virtual service through the use of your PC, tablet and phone everywhere in the UK. Where required such as property reports, we visit clients by appointment. Our immigration property services operate in London, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Berks, Oxford, Kent, Hertford and Sussex.

Cube Legal is NOT a law firm, it provides a variety of legal services outside the scope of the legal services act that require authorisation. We can provide cost effective legal solutions to help meet your needs in a less ‘stuffy way’, as we put it ‘legal stuff without the stuffiness’.

Cube Legal provides a variety of services by harmonising tech and legal services. This is done through the use of bespoke software and qualified and exerienced individuals, whether paralegals, will drafters, property surveyors and experienced admin support.

We are not affilliated with the land registry but provide a private service, helping you obtain an official property register fast and more conveniently.

Yes, the official property register we provide for you can be used as part of the supporting documentation for your visa application. It can be used as official proof in any legal proceedings.

You can cancel your booking by calling us, emailing or using the online form. Please provide the full address when doing so.

Cube Legal can be used both your tablet and phone. Wether Android or Apple devices such as Ipads.

An official property register is a legal document that proves the ownership of a property. The official copies are admissible as evidence of ownership for UKVI and Home Office visa applications. They can be used as evidence in courts and are not ‘copys’ which look the same but are not admissible.

There are instructions included with your deed. A witness in the U.K. must be:

  • Over 18;
  • Have mental capacity;
  • Must know you;
  • Be independent (Not partner, relative or someone living with you);
  • Must be present when you sign and than witness the signature.