Residential Tenancy - Assured Shorthold Tenancy
This agreement can be used by Landlord and Tenant, to cover residential premises and is ideally suited to short lets for between 1 week and 3 years.
- They are comprehensive, and can cover a wide range of issues whilst providing adequate protection for both Landlord and Tenant.
- Your agreement will be tailored to your needs by our legal personnel ensuring legal precision.
Our Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements are comprehensive and cover amongst other things:
- General provisions relating to tenancy
- Deposit Protection Scheme Details
- Landlords access
- Guarantor (where a prospective tenant financial means are unknown)
- Let of a furnished or unfurnished property
As standard, our service also includes:
- Bespoke service - from qualified legal personnel for legal precision
- Fixed Fee service - no matter how much we write or talk to you it only costs you what you initially pay.
- Document drafting - based upon your response to our interview questions, we’ll then take care of administration.
- Helpful customer relationship letter and guidance notes - for reference purposes.
- Case Management Area - an easy point of contact to track your case and view case papers online - means no lost post or papers!
- Unlimited copy printouts - for no extra fee.
- Available 7 days a week - We are always there for your convenience making us far more contactable than both High Street Law Firms and our competitors.
Not sure if this is the correct tenancy for you? You can call us directly or request a call back from the contact us tab, alternatively you can emai us at email@example.com