property inspection report

If you are intending to apply for a Visa outside of the EEA, you will be required to provide proof of adequate accommodation, this is often called  a property inspection report.

To be eligible you must:

  • Either own or rent a property (or room) which is sufficient size to house you
  • Be able to provide proof that the property is free of any category one hazards under the HHSRS.

We can assist you with your visa property inspection report by:

  • Providing a clear assessment of your property
  • Provide you with proof of ownership of your property
  • Ensuring qualified individuals provide you with a report that is specific to your needs.

Not sure if  you require a property inspection report? Please call us, email us at or use our dedicated call back service

Book a property inspection now through our dedicated site here Immigration Inspection Report or here at Barrett and Bailey

£ 80 Inclusive starting subject to location

A property inspection report by and is valide for: Spouse visa application property inspection report, visit visa home report, dependent visa property inspection, visa extension house report, UKBA accommodation report, UKVI guidance compliant property inspection report.


Service & Add-ons for this template

  • Document Only

    Find the document you require by going through our bank of solicitor drafted templates

What our customers say about this service...


Be the first to review this service, simply log on to your client area and fill out the review section.

Alternatively you can email your review to

Login to Cube Legal
Forgot password
Not registered yet? Create an account