Set-up a Company (Limited by Shares or Guarantee)
A company can be used as a means from which to structure your business, it is suitable for either individuals or incorporated companies who would like the protection of working under a company (corporate veil).
- There must be a minimum of one Director, and the company must be limited by either shares or guarantee.
- Our service will incorporate the Companies Act 2006 which is the most up to date legislation governing the area.
We’ll ensure your company is compliant with your needs from the minute it is registered - in fact we’ll take care of the legal stuff, so you can do the what you’re best at - the business stuff.
Not sure if this is the right service for you?
Call us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our dedicated call back service.
This service includes:
- Memorandum of association
- Articles of Association;
- Filing the correct forms on your behalf;
- First board meeting minutes;
- Standard pack of documents which you will require for running a company these will include: Balance sheets with automatic calculation, Profit & loss sheet with automatic calculation, company minutes template, combined register
- Guidance: FAQ's & checklists on calling meetings.
- Forms for companies house, which can be accessed through our own website.
- Share certificate for each individual shareholder
As standard, our service also includes:
- Bespoke service - from qualified legal personnel for legal precision
- Fixed Fee service - no matter how much we write or talk to you it only costs you what you initially pay.
- Document drafting - based upon your response to our interview questions, we’ll then take care of administration.
- Helpful Customer Relationship Letter and Guidance Notes - for reference purposes.
- Case Management Area - an easy point of contact to track your case and view case papers online - means no lost post or papers!
- Unlimited copy printouts - for no extra fee.
- Available 7 days a week - We are always there for your convenience making us far more contactable than both High Street Law Firms and our competitors.
This fee also covers Companies House registration fee.