Cube Legal ("We") are committed to protecting your data and keeping your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We protect your data
Data which you enter may be collected and used for the following purposes:
- To ascertain details of your transactions through our website.
- To carry out a service that you require or may have purchased
- In order to deal with your concerns or complaints efficiently.
- In order to improve our service by assessing the traffic to our website, pages which are visited on our website, as well as results in any surveys you may participate in.
- In order to assess advertising power on our website.
- To provide you with any subscriptions you have with us.
Cube Legal, its employees & representatives who are specifically dealing with your case or dealing with our service will be the only individuals who will be able to access your data, you can rest assured that your data will not be sold or forwarded to third parties.
- Electronic data: - Electronic data which we hold about you in order to assist in carrying out a service will be destroyed upon completion of a service, but no later than 12 months after completion or cessation of a service.
- Physical data: - We will either return this to you, or destroy the same by shredding it, at the latest within 12 months of receipt of the same.
- Bank details:- We will never hold any bank details about you in any circumstances, our online payment processing is conducted through Sage Pay, ensuring the highest industry levels of security.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
When you use a computer, your IP address which is your computers electronic address and Cookies, which are bits of information stored by a computer which are readily available by all users, and can be accessed by any, or all websites you visit â€“ may be used by us to assess the traffic to our website. We may also use this to assess our advertising potential on our website.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
The privacy of your use and access to our website is of the highest importance. In order to ensure the highest levels of security we take the following measures.
Any Computers used by us and our employees including representatives are vetted for the use of business only. All our computers have up to date Anti-Virus software provided by a major provider which is run daily. We maintain an active firewall, which contently monitoring our computer, any downloads or attachments from emails, including actively searching website use on those computers. This ensures that anay updates or content uploaded by us is scanned and virus free.
Our website uses industry level SSL certificates, these are encryption certificates which provide for high level of encryption of any data entry, these are the same level of certificate used by online banking systems ensuring the highest level of compliance. We also have our site verified with our certificate providers to ensure users and browsers are aware that our website is not cloned or duplicated.
Our payment processing facilities including payment gateway are offered by Sage Pay a leading provider with industry levels of security. We at Cube Legal will never deal with your bank details or have access to you bank details in any form.
Any information stored on our website and documents relating to your service including those that may be passed through our Client Management Area are stored on cloud servers. We use a world leading provider. Our cloud storage is protected with SSL encryption which are industry standard and are monitored around the clock, ensuring only you and our employees have access to your information.
We will only allow certain designated individuals to deal with your matter, this limits the number of individuals that will ever come into contact with your information, reducing the risk of any misuse. We make sure that our standards of security are at the highest possible both internally and externally.
We use an internal fraud detection policy if we believe any use or payment which is made through our website that is not for purpose or is suspicious. In such circumstances we will use your information in order to notify relevant law enforcement agencies, or check your details against fraud prevention agencies.
If you would like details of our storage server providers or details of agencies we use to carry out searches, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You have a legal right to such information.
CHANGES & USE
Should you wish to access any information we hold about you, change any details or believe any information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us on email@example.com.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Cube Legal of Suite 101 Railway House, 14 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5AH
Any access to data which we may hold about you that you request to see will be subject to a fee of £20.00